|Established Year||: 1930|
|Address||: Paigottoor P. O Muvattupuzha Ernakulam (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0485 2564371|
The first convent in the Diocese of Kothamangalam was established at Paingottoor on 4th February 1930 as a result of the strenuous work of Rev. Fr. Xavier Kochumuttom. St. Clare is the Patron of this convent. Rev. Mother Margareetha, one of the founding mothers of our congregation was the first Superior and Rev. Mother Bernardeetha of Bharananganam, and Rev. Mother Clare of Angamaly was the first members of this convent. At that time Rev. Mother Mariam Thresia (Ernakulum) was the Superior General of the Congregation. We are very fortunate to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee of this convent on 26th January 2005. In 2008 the renewal of the convent building and attached chapel were completed.