|Established Year||: 1954|
|Address||: Thalayand Anchiri P. O Thodupuzha Idukki (Dt)|
|Phone||: 04862 258254, 8281285385|
We opened a new convent on 5th June 1954 at Thalayanad in a rent free building, owned by Mr. Thomas Verananickal. Rev. Fr. Jacob Thevarpadam took initiative to start this house. A new house was built in the plot donated by Mr. Mathachan Kuruvinakunnel in memory of his brother Joseph. Mother Gerthrude was the first Superior. We owe much to the benefactors of this house. Most of the sisters are engaged in educational works. Pious the Xth is the patron of this house. We celebrated the Golden Jubilee of this convent in 2004.