|Established Year||: 1955|
|Address||: Udumbannoor Thodupuzha Idukki (Dt)|
|Phone||: 0486 2272189, 9526183476|
This convent was started on 15th October 1955 by the ardent effort of Rev. Fr. George Karakkunnel, the Vicar of this parish. Mother Emerich was the first Superior of this convent. Mother Sales was the Ist Headmistress of the U.P. School here. We have a nursery school here with Creche. We started a Balabhavan (Alphonsalayam) on 3rd August 2006.